High Viltage Disc Insulator
work with precision in their desired application. High in performance and functionality, these disc insulators have been designed for applications up to system voltages of 132 kV. This range of insulators provide a cost effective solution for low and medium polluted environments and can be availed at most competitive prices. A brief description of the technical details and specifications is given below: -
We manufacture high voltage insulator 10kv-500kv series composite insulators, also known as polymer insulators or silicone rubber insulators, which include suspension long rod silicone rubber insulators, pin type composite insulators, station post polymer insulators, cross arm silicone rubber insulators, electrified railway polymer insulators, Polymer dise insulator, polymer lighting aresster.
As the replacement of porcelain insulators, silicone rubber composite insulators have many advantages:
1. Excellent anti-pollution performance, suitable for high polluted area
2. Free of cleaning, economical maintenance and suitable for difficult maintenance area
3. No need of zero value check
4. Light weight, easy and economical to transportation and installation
5. Not brittle, and reduce the purchasing quantities for spare parts.
Comparisons of porcelain vs composite insulator.
- Polluted Environments
- Leakage current
- Tracking & ARC Resistance
- Installation Cost
- Maintenance Cost
- Mechanical Strength
- Performance Not satisfactory
- More Susceptible
- Performance Excellent
- Highly Resistant